This is another recipe that is quite simple yet delicious…
You will need:
- puff pastry
- 250gr spinach (half a giant bag)
- 1 teaspoon of mustard (you can omit if you don’t like mustard)
- some goat’s cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 soya yogurt
- salt & pepper
- Roll out your puff pastry into a pie dish and cook it blind so it does not get soggy when you add all the wet ingredients (my oven is getting temperimental so I have to do this) I normally cook it at 190°C for 20 minutes until it is slightly golden
- Whilst the pastry is cooking, I whisk the eggs with the yogurt (as it makes the mix creamier of course), 1/2 tsp of salt and I grind fresh pepper in. Set aside in the fridge.
- Wash your spinach and set aside
- Once the pastry is out of the oven, you can lay over the mustard (I use a brush so I can “paint the casing”) then add your spinach ontop.
- Pour your egg mix over gently, making sure it goes everywhere.
- Cut your goat’s cheese and add slices on top, as you wish.
- Bake at 190°C for 30 minutes
- Dinner time!!